For our R&D unit in Athens, Greece, we are looking for talented iOS Application Engineers (m/f/d).
STRUKTUR AG creates digital solutions for innovative markets. Our product portfolio includes an award-winning highly-secure communication portfolio for conferencing and collaboration (Spreed, Spreedbox), medical application for Radiologist, a renowned planning suite for financial-mathematical calculations and secure cloud services for government and industry. Our clients include international companies such as Deutsche Bank, Vodafone, NEC and BNP Paribas and businesses worldwide.
The major responsibilities of the iOS application engineer will be:
- Development of an open source mobile iOS application for iPhones and iPads
- Analysis, evaluation and preparation of new approaches together with our product management
- Strong commitment to product quality and user interface design
- Quality assurance, testing, maintenance and documentation for existing as well as new software components
The ideal candidate will have:
- MSc/BS in Computer Science, IT or similar
- Several years of profound experience in iOS development
- Profound knowledge of programming language Swift and ideally C/C++
- Comprehensive experience with MacOS and ideally Linux
- Working with open source development tools and repositories such as GitLab/GitHub, SVN, etc.
- Good English language skills
- 3+ recommendation letters
- Keen perception and a strong sense of responsibility
- Organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
What we offer:
- A young team and internationally operating company
- Flexibility in the organization of working time, working from home is possible
- Great office location in Athens city center, parking spaces available
STRUKTUR offers its employees a state-of-the-art professional work environment, working with the latest and most advanced technologies: artificial intelligence, blockchain, Nextcloud, open source as well as a unique technology for increased security requirements in information processing. A promising workplace with an above-average salary, benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal development.
If you feel you have the right qualification for this role and you are looking for a long term career opportunity, then email your CV and certificates to our HR department: email@example.com.
Open software engineering positions in Athens, Greece. The search remains open until the positions are filled. The first screening will start on 17th February 2020.