We are looking for an experienced, talented and enthusiastic Open Source User-Interface Software Engineer with Qt widget toolkit experience for creating graphical user interfaces as well as cross-platform applications.
STRUKTUR AG creates digital solutions for innovative markets. Our product portfolio includes a renowned financial planning suite for financial-mathematical calculations, cloud services for industrial applications, and an award-winning highly-secure communication portfolio for conferencing and collaboration (Spreed, Spreedbox). Our clients include international companies such as Deutsche Bank, Vodafone, NEC and BNP Paribas and businesses worldwide.
The major responsibilities of the UI Frontend engineer will be:
- Development of an open source user front-end application in C/C++ with Qt widget toolkit
- Analysis, evaluation and preparation of new approaches together with our product management
- Strong commitment to product quality and user interface design
- Quality assurance, testing, maintenance and documentation for existing as well as new software components
The ideal employees will have:
- MSc/BS in Computer Science, IT or similar
- Several years of profound experience in frontend development in C/C++ with Qt
- Profound knowledge of programming language C/C++
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and desktop and/or MacOS
- Experience with open source development tools and repositories such as GitLab/GitHub, SVN, etc.
- 3+ recommendation letters
- Good English language skills
- Keen perception and a strong sense of responsibility
- Organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
What we offer:
- A young team and internationally operating company
- Flexibility in the organization of working time, working from home is possible
- Personal Linux notebook (employees choice, value up to 3000 EUR)
- Personal E-Bike (employees choice, value up to 3000 EUR)
- Great office location near the city center, parking spaces are available
STRUKTUR offers its employees a state-of-the-art professional work environment, working with the latest and most advanced technologies: artificial intelligence, blockchain, Nextcloud, open source as well as a unique technology for increased security requirements in information processing. A promising workplace with an above-average salary, benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal development.
If you feel you have the right qualification for this role and you are looking for a long term career opportunity, then email your CV to Mrs. Vanessa Steeg: email@example.com.