We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Marketing Manager (m/f/d), part-time (25 hours).
STRUKTUR AG creates digital solutions for innovative markets. Our product portfolio includes a renowned financial planning suite for financial-mathematical calculations, cloud services for industrial applications, and an award-winning highly-secure communication portfolio for conferencing and collaboration (Spreed, Spreedbox). Our clients include international companies such as Deutsche Bank, Vodafone, NEC and BNP Paribas and businesses worldwide.
- You will manage our social media accounts and apps (Facebook, Twitter, iOS & Android apps, YouTube)
- You will create high-quality target group oriented content for social media in the form of text, image and video in cooperation with our team and external partners
- Regular reporting of profiles and postings based on defined key performance indicators
- You will also perform market, competition and trend analyses to identify current developments, (digital) trends and potential capacities
- Most importantly: you are passionate about craft and handicraft businesses
- You are a digital native and enthusiastic about Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Always up to date in social media trends and tools
- Degree in Communication, Marketing or a comparable qualification
- Nice to have: professional experience in the field of social media or content marketing
- You love languages and your copywriting skills are excellent
- Profound Excel skills and experience in dealing with Google Ad Manager, Google ads and other business managers
- You are bubbling over with ideas, love storytelling and graphical visualizations
- 3+ recommendation letters
What we offer:
- A young team and internationally operating company
- Flexibility in the organization of working time, working from home is possible
- Great office location near the city center, parking spaces are available
STRUKTUR offers its employees a state-of-the-art professional work environment, working with the latest and most advanced technologies: artificial intelligence, blockchain, Nextcloud, open source as well as a unique technology for increased security requirements in information processing. A promising workplace with an above-average salary, benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal development.
If you feel you have the right qualification for this role and you are looking for a long term career opportunity, then email your CV to Mrs. Vanessa Steeg: firstname.lastname@example.org.