We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) Cloud Services.
STRUKTUR AG creates digital solutions for innovative markets. Our product portfolio includes a renowned financial planning suite for financial-mathematical calculations, cloud services for industrial applications, and an award-winning highly-secure communication portfolio for conferencing and collaboration (Spreed, Spreedbox). Our clients include international companies such as Deutsche Bank, Vodafone, NEC and BNP Paribas and businesses worldwide.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will take over project management of the development of state-of-the-art cloud software solutions
- Create project plans together with our team and implement them on time and within budget
- You will be responsible for the technical supervision of our employees as well as the coordination of our service providers (national and international)
- You will be responsible for the entire project management and ensure regular reporting
- You will pursue high quality goals while focusing on great product quality and security
- You will define internal project management methods and implement them together with the team and thus set new project management standards for the field
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification
- Experience in managing larger projects, ideally with certification (e.g. GPM Level B/C or comparable)
- Profound experience in managing software development projects and in the coordination of different departments and external service providers
- Excellent German and English skills
- 3+ recommendation letters
- The following qualities: strong team player, assertive, decisive, conflict resolution skills
- Above-average motivation and reliability
What we offer:
- A young team and internationally operating company
- Flexibility in the organization of working time, working from home is possible
- Great office location near the city center, parking spaces are available
STRUKTUR offers its employees a state-of-the-art professional work environment, working with the latest and most advanced technologies: artificial intelligence, blockchain, Nextcloud, open source as well as a unique technology for increased security requirements in information processing. A promising workplace with an above-average salary, benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal development.
If you feel you have the right qualification for this role and you are looking for a long term career opportunity, then email your CV to Mrs. Vanessa Steeg: firstname.lastname@example.org.