We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Content Manager (m/f/d) to expand our team in Stuttgart. You will be responsible for the provision and quality assurance of content on our websites.
STRUKTUR AG creates digital solutions for innovative markets. Our product portfolio includes a renowned financial planning suite for financial-mathematical calculations, cloud services for industrial applications, and an award-winning highly-secure communication portfolio for conferencing and collaboration (Spreed, Spreedbox). Our clients include international companies such as Deutsche Bank, Vodafone, NEC and BNP Paribas and businesses worldwide.
- Build and supervise a scalable and multilingual editorial team consisting of freelancers
- Responsibility for our content management system and content planning
- Quality assurance of content and provision of guidelines and briefings
- Regular evaluation and adaptation of content strategies and processes
- Budget responsibility and cost optimization while maintaining high quality
- Create monthly reports
- Creation of SEO content and responsibility for its optimization
- Completed commercial training, a university degree in marketing would be an advantage
- At least two years of professional experience in content writing
- At least one year of experience in the preparation of briefings, guidelines and budget responsibility
- Excellent German and English skills
- 3+ recommendation letters
- Experience in the editorial field
- Deep knowledge of the following tools: Excel, WordPress, Matomo, SEO-Tools
- Good knowledge of process management
- A brilliant organizer, hands-on mentality and goal-oriented personality
What we offer:
- A young team and internationally operating company
- Flexibility in the organization of working time, working from home is possible
- Great office location near the city center, parking spaces are available
STRUKTUR offers its employees a state-of-the-art professional work environment, working with the latest and most advanced technologies: artificial intelligence, blockchain, Nextcloud, open source as well as a unique technology for increased security requirements in information processing. A promising workplace with an above-average salary, benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal development.
If you feel you have the right qualification for this role and you are looking for a long term career opportunity, then email your CV to Mrs. Vanessa Steeg: firstname.lastname@example.org.